I am excited to announce that I will be serving as the co-chair of the American Conference Institute’s Summit on Controlled Substances – Regulation, Litigation, and Enforcement. This is a one-of-a-kind event, bringing together subject matter experts from the pharmaceutical industry and government. The Summit will address the most pressing topics in controlled substance regulation, litigation and enforcement, including
- Suspicious Order Monitoring;
- Abuse-deterrent opioid products;
- State Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs;
- State and Federal Enforcement actions against the supply chain; and
- Policies and Politics of Controlled Substances.
Pre and post-conference workshops will also be available providing a primer on the fundamentals of the laws governing controlled substances and a simulated exercise on responding to a DEA inspection.
The Summit will be held in Washington, D.C. from January 29-31, 2018. Register today and use this code P10-999-DEA18 to receive a discount on registration fees.